What is it that makes a church family? What unites us together in a common goal? This can be summarized in the three following ways.
1. Our Salvation - This is what God has done for us.
2. Our Statement - This is why we exist as a church.
3. Our Strategy - This is how we fulfill our purpose.
Our membership accepts God’s free gift of salvation. We understand that we can never make up for our sin by self-improvement or good works. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ as God’s offer of forgiveness can anyone be saved from sin’s penalty. We have turned from our self have place our faith in Jesus in faith. Eternal life begins the moment one receives Jesus Christ into his life by faith.
We exist as a church to encourage one another to Love God, Love People, and Love Service.
· Loving God is Exalting Christ
· Loving People is Experiencing Community
· Loving Service is Embracing a Calling